uncle albert at 20!!!!

please dont call me shirley....

oh, and sorry...we southerners say dawn...we mean morning...my bad...

what are we talking about...

what the hell's going on here? Are you all the same person using differerent user names? What's the point of that $hite?

ahh but lets not forget "YA'LL" that rule # 36b section C clause II stricktly states that every 3rd Friday in January is reserved for spending "x" amount of time with your alter alone. (X has not yet been given a value, as the law has not yet been completely passed in several countries.)

In Los Angeles, a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap.
And In Miami, it's illegal for men to be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
So please keep that in mind!!!

MommyOf4Boys said:
ahh but lets not forget "YA'LL" that rule # 36b section C clause II stricktly states that every 3rd Friday in January is reserved for spending "x" amount of time with your alter alone. (X has not yet been given a value, as the law has not yet been completely passed in several countries.)
:er: That Rule was revoked by the Conclave of 1998 due to it being immoral. You obviously have not been reading the circulars.

naco300 said:
what the hell's going on here? Are you all the same person using differerent user names? What's the point of that $hite?

you can search for 'coincidence or conspiracy' from several weeks ago to get in from the beginning.

However, rest assured that The Beatles are here, Lucy is in the works, you can catch a ride from any car hop available, Ivana's out of the bag, Erniehatt will pretend to be you and then throw a fit, Bace with a period has flown the coop and caused quite a coup (good one, too, btw), Ravin, Robin and Raven had brunch with JonMikal and Uncle Albert, though no sushi was involved and finally ... The Walrus likes to sneak up from behind so watch your tusk!

Did I miss anything?!

Oh, and Dr. Calliope will diagnose you and write your script for the pharmacy.

(where has she been, she hasn't made her rounds today ...)

your right... i havent seen the good doctor all day.... hmmm...

wonder if she is playing chase today....no no.. not the game.. the admin....

yoo-hoo... dr calliope??? we are ready for your close up now.....

aprilraven said:
wonder if she is playing chase today....no no.. not the game.. the admin....

does that mean he's strung up tighter than a .... ummm .... I'd better rethink that .... :blushing:

naco300 said:

dont get a bit p*ssy there, naco300...one of us ( or maybe all) can show up a beat you like a yard dog....

right ya'll???

theres nothing wrong with us at all....:confused:

** hi naco300.. just blowin your skirt up... having fun... besides, i'm really a tranvestite from tripoli... with a split personality, and high heels...

pay us no mind....

Hertz van Rental said:
You said that was your name to the Hotel clerk when we booked in last weekend - or have you forgotten already?

that wasnt ME ! remember, i couldnt go.... i had to go to oklahoma city..got pics to prove it...

so who is shirley????:grumpy:

Most reactions

Back