Under Construction

SwissJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a photo I took a while ago that I'm revisiting in PP.

Please comment on anything you want... Any opinions on the post work? Does the b&w work? Too contrasy? Too busy? Thanks!

4775484293_8b4cbe9772_b.jpg

It works well enough, but it is rather more contrasty than the scene should be IMO - the main issue I see (or rather don't see) is the lack of an apparent subject - there's a lot going on, but no one thing to hold my eye.

Thanks.

I agree it has too much contrast.

Regarding the lack of subject... The busy construction scene is part of the subject in itself, but I do wish there were a few more clearly defined areas of interest.

Anyway, this is the direction I'm taking it...

4776639312_9b1cfe5647_b.jpg

^^ I'll need to sleep on this one. Thanks for the visual comment.

Bitter, I'm seeing something in your crop that I'm not sure I should be seeing.. but then I do have a notoriously dirty mind.

Walking down a city street, this is not an unusual site. I like the photo. I think all you really need to do is bring up the shadows a little.
These street construction sites are kind of busy and this photo brings that out well.

4775484293_8b4cbe9772_b.jpg

Thanks. ^^ Is that an edit? If so, I can't tell what's been adjusted.

I like bitter's crpp, especially since he cloned that dudes ass out of the pic :lol:

Thanks. ^^ Is that an edit? If so, I can't tell what's been adjusted.

No, it is not an edit. I reposted, because I think the photo is fine, and if you lift the shadows some, I think it will work even better.

Remember we are all just providing an opinion. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back