What's new

underexposed , possibly NSFW

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On the Island of Bimini in the Bahamas , I have nothing to gain by bringing her light up anymore so I've left her underexposed . Not selling any part of her or her Bikini , more the felling for the resort . No fill light available I was chest deep in pool behind her . oh well there you have it .



M7K_9815-2 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
I think it`s nice, you could have spot exposed on her but you would have blown out the sky, or you could have used a flash to give some light on her, but i like the way it is. :hail:

John
 
I think it's gorgeous. Being a tad bit underexposed sets the tone for the shot. So in this case it works.
 
Great shot. I think with the low sun and the clouds her being underexposed gives the picture a natural feel.
 
HDR it! Just kid...


Since she isnt exposed that well, I personally wouldnt have put her in the middle. I probably would have taken it wider? I love infinity pools!
 
Nice! Maybe not under exposed enough? I might prefer a silhouette here.
 
Underexposed is good in this case, maybe use an adjustment layer to bump the contrast on her only.
 
I think the shot is great but she still needs to be a little brighter in the frame. Other than the sun, she's the only focal point in the frame and, for me, needs to be exposed properly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom