Understanding Shutter Speed - Tutorial

jason324

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sonyalphalab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been reading through a bunch of threads on this awesome forum and I thought some of you beginners might enjoy reading this tutorial I wrote on shutter speed. I really think it will help clear up some of the confusion some of you might have ;)

PS: I'm not a very good speller, so if you see any typos. please help a brotha out :)

JHP Video Tutorials - Free Photography Tutorials - Shutter Speed

Best,
Jay

PS: I'm not a very good speller, so if you see any typos. please help a brotha out :)
Type your tutorials first in a word processing application, use the spell checker, then copy and paste to the tutorials final destination.

You can even save a copy, making it easier to update, expand, or modify the text later.

It's some interesting reading thats for sure.

Thanks for the comments everybody.

"brotha" is actually spelled "brother".

I'm here to help.

Also, good tutorial! I'm going to spend a bit more time on your website.

Thanks Dan I appreciate your help and the laugh! ;)

Type your tutorials first in a word processing application, use the spell checker, then copy and paste to the tutorials final destination.

You can even save a copy, making it easier to update, expand, or modify the text later.

Thanks for the tip :) I use Dreamweaver for my website stuff and it actually has a spell check built in, but it misses the there, their, type stuff ect... Plus the grammar and everything else. I'll definitely use Pages next time!

It's some interesting reading thats for sure.

Jay

Most reactions

Back