What's new

Unforgettable sunrise at Playa de Gueirua, Asturias

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This truly amazing sunrise greeted us at Playa de Gueirua, in Asturias, on the last day of last year's Workshop I led in Spain. Simply unforgettable! :) A 23 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and my trusty Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00184.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
Dude... Your killing me!!!!

I love that scenery soooo much but eye ez a poor folk... I want to go to Spain sooooooo badly!!!!



keep it up!
 
Just beautiful. There's a very surreal quality to the image.
 
so gorgeous... very special....
 
Dude... Your killing me!!!!

I love that scenery soooo much but eye ez a poor folk... I want to go to Spain sooooooo badly!!!!

keep it up!

:) Atlantic Spain is just amazing! :) Thank you for your comment, glad you are enjoying my work!

Wow, what a sky...............

Indeed Jeff! :)

Just beautiful. There's a very surreal quality to the image.

Thank you very much indeed! :)

so gorgeous... very special....

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Amazing indeed! Gorgeous shot Vieri. :encouragement:

Thank yo very much Jeff, glad you liked it! :)

Mate those fire crest ultra filters are paying off! Combined with your skill of course [emoji2]. Amazing sky.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I love my Firecrest Ultra filters! They have nothing to do with the colour though, they are just Grad ND, ND and polariser, and I love them because they are extremely neutral and incredibly sharp. Glad you enjoyed the photo!

Best regards,

Vieri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom