You may have a hunch, but you do not know me. I am not "one of them". If I were one of those unable to please type of people, I would not have rated most of my vendors for that day with five stars. Since I am not happy with my photos, should I just shut up, or do have to be labeled as "one of them". I'm not really sure why some of you feel so negatively towards someone you don't even know. If I were so awful as you suspect, I would have told her how I felt. I am afraid to because I don't want to hurt her feelings or have her think she is not a good photographer. I am on this forum to get advice. Not to be given a hard time. Yes, I will say, I should have spent more money... you were right about that. About the cheesy poses... I didn't like them. I should have spoken up when we were in session, but I thought I should let the professional take over since they know more about photography than I do.