Unique display options

JABO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me jump right in...

My parents got into photography a few years ago and since then have been perfecting a way to display their photos in a unique and affordable way. They've come up with a modular "picture board" which consists of a backing board with mounting blocks which hold a varying amount of photos about 1 inch off of the surface (I haven't included a photo because I don't want to give the impression I'm advertising). I want to help my parents sell their product but I'm not really sure where to start. In the next few months I plan on helping them put a website together consisting of photos and videos of their boards and how their made along with a way of ordering online but I have no idea how to generate traffic for the site. If anyone here has had any experience with any display systems similar to this or can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thank you for your time!

You could contact TPF Site Administrator ekool and look into becoming a supporting vendor here; that would allow you to advertise on-site. When you do put the 'site together, ensure that you maximise the SEO potential. That is something worth paying for. Also consider Google Ads, and talking to local retailers and camera clubs.

tirediron, thank you, those are all excellent ideas. I will present these options to my parents. SEO is something I need to learn a lot more about. I'm sure a little internet digging will present the information I need.

Big Mike, my parents product is similar but contained on a board you can move around as a whole. Installation onto a wall is achieved by two screws and a small wooden wedge. It's interesting to see other people's take on the same idea though. Thank you for showing this to me.

I have no idea how to generate traffic for the site.
Site traffic is generated by advertising and marketing the web site.

Here at TPF ekool will likely refer you to 4Nines about becoming a supporting vendor, so go straight to the source - 4Nines.

Most reactions

Back