Untitled Abstract

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going to keep my own thoughts to myself to start, would love to hear yours though :) Thanks for taking a look!

Very cool! Also very different from how I see the image which is exactly why I've held my thoughts back ;)
Thanks John :)

Brings to mind wood grain for me. Like a lengthwise section of a really gnarly tree with the grain emphasised somehow, like it had been painted.

Thanks Benco :) I definitely can see that!

If you rotated it 90 degrees it might be soapy water. Just a thought.

There's definitely some good stuff there, but I'm not sure the framing works for me. The top half is more interesting than the bottom, but I feel like I want to see more at the top and left. As a whole, the interruption of that dark vertical band where it goes off the right side bothers me a little and I still feel like I want to see more on the top left. Could be just that I haven't had any coffee yet, so nothing is really hanging together for me yet ...

It reminds me of a fruit desert smothered across the glass in which it was served. Why? Because I snapped this during my grandpa's 80th birthday dinner:

Attachments

• $photo2.JPG
    $photo2.JPG
    748.6 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for your thoughts everyone :)

Rick, yep flipped 90deg and it sure becomes water/foam again ;)

Ken, there is a method to my madness in the composition but I can see taking a bit off the left and bottom might be a good option, I will play later and see if it twirls my beanie ;)
I see something in the image that I was trying to lead into... a face .... but it might be just one of "those" shots that I see stuff that others don't ... this is not totally unheard of lol!!

I like it conceptually, I wish that it was a more clear image though. I am not sure if it was the lack of definition of the subject, or if the whole think is a little OOF, but it has great potential. I feel like if all the lines were more clear, it would really pop, almost look like natural stone or marble countertops or something. Deepen the darks, and really pop the lights/whites.

ninja edit

sample_zps4b3bf288.jpg

Last edited:
Seems very organic to me. It looks like a thin slice of a plant as viewed through a microscope. I like it

My first thought was "Starry Night" until someone mentioned soap bubbles. Now it's soap bubbles. Or maybe some sort of plant blowing in the wind. Whatever it is, it's interesting and makes us think!

Thanks everyone!

Tatt, love your edit, it is much cleaner, I'm going to revisit and clean mine up, thank you!!!!

So I have to assume at this point that nobody sees the guy with the long beard and crown of ivy/torns? ..... "Father Nature" "Old man in the tree" "God" .... The guy in the middle looking up .....

Most reactions

Back