What's new

Untitled

You should reshoot it with your dolly sitting on the stairs... ;) That would rock....
This was in the Manitoba Legislature. If I ever enter that building with that doll, I might get shown out through a side door in a straitjacket :lol: (Excellent idea, by the way. I'll keep it in mind.)

Just say that you are shooting it for your kids... they would love it! Of course, here in the states... they would call for a bomb sniffing dog! lol!
Well, this being Friendly Manitoba, the security guards might ask me for a copy of the photo for their kids :)

If only there were a few finger on the handrail......
You mean... cut-off fingers? That I definitely won't be allowed to do by security ;)
 
If only there were a few finger on the handrail......

He probably carries a few in his kit along with the doll - maybe shrunken heads as well ...
 
That would be a beautiful shot to overlay a very low opacity B&W image cutout of a beautiful women in an elegant dress..... with her just barely visible....

but I know oyu don't usually play with PS that much, right Federico?
 
You people.......you know what I mean! Jeez!

I would actually prefer an incomplete hand there.
 
That would be a beautiful shot to overlay a very low opacity B&W image cutout of a beautiful women in an elegant dress..... with her just barely visible....
I thought the same thing at first..........then I thought it might be creepy
 
That would be a beautiful shot to overlay a very low opacity B&W image cutout of a beautiful women in an elegant dress..... with her just barely visible....
I thought the same thing at first..........then I thought it might be creepy

That is the idea... beautifully creepy!
 
If only there were a few finger on the handrail......

He probably carries a few in his kit along with the doll - maybe shrunken heads as well ...
Not shrunken heads, no.

That would be a beautiful shot to overlay a very low opacity B&W image cutout of a beautiful women in an elegant dress..... with her just barely visible....

but I know oyu don't usually play with PS that much, right Federico?
If you have something in mind, do go nuts and post the results!

You people.......you know what I mean! Jeez!

I would actually prefer an incomplete hand there.
A hand would really work, but I'm not sure about incomplete :)
 
That would be a beautiful shot to overlay a very low opacity B&W image cutout of a beautiful women in an elegant dress..... with her just barely visible....
but I know you don't usually play with PS that much, right Federico?

If you have something in mind, do go nuts and post the results!

Thank you.. maybe I will play! lol!
 
Very evocative. It suggests a number of possible narratives, without forcing me to choose or favour any one of them. The OOF handrail actually creates the sense of depth for me. Another image to love and learn from.
 
I have to agree with the OOF top handrail being too much a distraction...perhaps if you pulled the right side over so only about 2/3 of it is showing...I really want to like this..really.
 
perhaps if you pulled the right side over so only about 2/3 of it is showing...
I've just tried this and other crops but nothing worked for me. I do, however, have a different framing of the scene with more room between the end of the staircase and the hand rail, in which the hand rail takes up less real estate. Here it is, SOOC:

$Lurking II.webp

I prefer the composition of the original myself, though.

Thank you, gents!
 
Love it! But yes... I think Numero Uno!
 
Very evocative. It suggests a number of possible narratives, without forcing me to choose or favour any one of them. The OOF handrail actually creates the sense of depth for me. Another image to love and learn from.

I didn't want to get stoned out of the place, so I let pgriz say it first. :lol:
I feel the same way. IMO, the OOF upper rail does gives the photo depth and actually adds to the photo
Very nice as is.
 
No addition... no delition..... no alteration.... why , i did not want even the original
Classic !!!

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom