Unusually Nice Day for October

Cappahayden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and tried to take advantage of it. Not sure I 'm happy with a couple of these and may have to take a second look at them but, I'll put 'em up anyway. Hope you enjoy. C&C is as always,welcome.

PHbw1.jpg

CSfence1.jpg

CSlhbw3.jpg

CSlhbw1.jpg

Thanks For Lookin'

I'm diggin the light play on the fence line (#2)! - and the intrigue of the clouds.. great exposure. -Shea

The second is stunning!

#2 is great, sunlight is perfect......

Thanks for commenting everybody, I wasn't sure about #2 but I guess it's alright. Scruff these are not IR, just used channel mixer for conversion. Kittyy #1 was taken in Petty Harbour, the rest at Cape Spear N.L. Thanks again for the encouragement all.

#2 looks almost HDR to me. Has a very digital look to it, which can be good or bad depending...

All are nice, 2 and 4 are spectacular! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply's / compliments all. Myopia, no attempt was made at HDR with #2. I adjusted levels, increased saturation a touch before converting to B&W in channel mixer then I did the part I was unsure of doing which most likely gives it that digital look you mentioned, I applied a touch of gaussian blur to the sky, reversed the selection and sharpened... perhaps a touch too much.

1&2 for me. I really like 2. You should print and matt that one for sure.

Most reactions

Back