"Uomo Imperfetto"

Just for you Dan... please excuse the terribly OLD cell phone pics. (circa 2-3mp)
my profile pic is pretty much how I keep it now. sometimes i do trim it back a bit if it gets uneven.
i have been thinking of doing the handlebars again though.
Refer to song posted above. ^^

Ha! I just found one of me with my first ever beard... aged 18 (circa 1971). I've had one most of my life since then, apart from when it wasn't allowed by work.

$Image5.jpg

Love the first. Second gives me heebie jeebies. Lol third just kind of stopped me in my tracks.

If you back up any further this thread will definitely go NSFW (not that I'm complaining).

I love the use of light and shadow.

I agree that you should keep trusting your instincts, that seems to be what's getting your work looked at and giving you a great opportunity.

I cant grow beard. You can probably count how many strings of facial hair I have.

i wish....I have to shave before every shift or my boss tells me i look like I haven't shaved in a month.
my partner is Asian and he will go weeks without shaving and nobody says a thing.
hes jealous of my ability to grow a mustache, and im jealous that like all Asians, he was born a master of Kung Fu.

I cant grow beard. You can probably count how many strings of facial hair I have.

i wish....I have to shave before every shift or my boss tells me i look like I haven't shaved in a month.
my partner is Asian and he will go weeks without shaving and nobody says a thing.
hes jealous of my ability to grow a mustache, and im jealous that like all Asians, he was born a master of Kung Fu.
You are blessed! It's a shame you can't grow your beard out and wear it with pride.

My stepdad is kind of like that Asian guy. He's Mexican/Native American so he grows neither facial hair nor chest hair. He never shaves.

He does have a completely full head of silver hair though lol

Most reactions

Back