Up

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went walking around the streets of Portland, Maine today with a friend of mine who is "NU 2 FOTOS" (been into photography for about a month). He went to the only local camera store and bought a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G for his D3100, and after wanted to go walk around to take photos. So, as you'd expect, I had the 5D2/35 f/1.4L combo that I decided to walk around with. I happened to like this shot, as it kind of looked like an arrow to me. I wish there were a sky (it was gray and overcast) but maybe I can PS one in if it adds to the photo.

Thoughts welcome!

ieJv4H8Cl4MQG.jpg

I need a taller monitor. :D

The weird reflection on the first window needs something done to it.

The weird reflection on the first window needs something done to it.

Thanks for responding!

What would you suggest I do?

Nice crisp colors!

Nice crisp colors!

That's the 35L! It seems to make colors pop like collars in New Jersey. I also used a VSCo. Film filter on it too. ;)

Nice shot Tyler, the way you made me look up, I felt like a small child looking up and whispering "Wooow".

Haha. Now that I think about it, viewing this image at the size I embedded it will require the viewer to scroll up to see the whole image if they start from the bottom.

Bonus image:

iJgyynjvLGhRj.jpg

Bbbbbbbumpin

get stupid with it for fun....like the borders of each window, make them colors like a drag strip. red...orange...yellow...ligher yellow, and ending with the arrow of the rooftop green for go!

lol :)

I'll bet you could get more detail out of the window brick thingys

Most reactions

New Topics

Back