What's new

Up

It may be too cliche but have to tried a B&W conversion?
 
get stupid with it for fun....like the borders of each window, make them colors like a drag strip. red...orange...yellow...ligher yellow, and ending with the arrow of the rooftop green for go!

lol :-)

I'm usually not a fan of harshly manipulating my photographs. I mostly just give them a gentle massage in camera RAW. I can see how it would "spruce up" the image, but it's just not 'me.' Thanks for responding though! :)

I'll bet you could get more detail out of the window brick thingys

Perhaps I could. I'll play around with the curves a bit. Thank you.

It may be too cliche but have to tried a B&W conversion?

On which one? I don't think I have, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

iUwSDvOLxVPBN.jpg


ibkj1FA9An9SV1.jpg
 
o hey tyler said:
I'm usually not a fan of harshly manipulating my photographs. I mostly just give them a gentle massage in camera RAW. I can see how it would "spruce up" the image, but it's just not 'me.' Thanks for responding though! :)

Perhaps I could. I'll play around with the curves a bit. Thank you.

On which one? I don't think I have, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

Yeah for me sometimes bricks walls scream "convert me" lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom