Upclose self portrait

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some more from today, Im too critical of myself so I need other peoples opinions. BW or color??

C&C welcome as always....

IMG_4004editBW.jpg

IMG_4004edit.jpg

IMG_3980editBW.jpg

IMG_3980edit.jpg

IMG_3990editBW.jpg

IMG_3990edit.jpg

The second one is too red in color, too much pp?
But in general I think I lik the black and white ones more.
But I would have chosen a different color top. But thats just me. I just dont like how you're body seems to end because of nothing, since the black top blends into the black background.

Second one is my favorite... I like how you did your makeup and hair... just enough!

Your self portraits are amazing

Number 2 in B&W is really nice, you are way too good at this. 3 in colour for me, real warmth to the photo, and 1 im undecided, the whole bend over backwards isnt grabbing me, maybe the application of running water if possible???

You're making us choose?

I like BOTH!

But the second pose...the colour one is a bit orange/red...

Either way...they're awesome. Just as good as the other ones you posted earlier today.

Must be nice to have such a pretty model on hand at all times...
:(

I like #1 as well (color).. the way your head is thrusting back has a sexy look to it.
sneaky.gif

beautiful and sexy model, that is for certain.

the first one could be good, however you were unlucky with the shades around your mouth, so it looks a bit awkward.

the other two are nice, i personally would prefer them less blurred. the colour images are a tad too red for my taste as well, so I prefer them in b&w.

these pictures make me thankful to be alive.

i think i'll go for a jog around the block! :)

Most reactions

Back