What's new

Updated My Portfolio Today

Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So after months of going out and getting my name out there, taking pictures, and gathering enough that I would call "portfolio worthy," I have updated my portfolio...finally.

I would appreciate any constructive comments on it. :mrgreen:

www.carolinedixey.com/portfolio2

Thanks!
 
Impressive. Some very nice phtos in that set.

Perhaps consider a bit more continuity in the sequence. It seems a bit random.
 
Impressive. Some very nice phtos in that set.

Perhaps consider a bit more continuity in the sequence. It seems a bit random.


There are a lot of services that I offer, and I didn't want to leave any one out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom