What's new

UPS gal just dropped off a "light" package

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
996
Location
Tampa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And it smells like carbon fibre
bigthumb.gif


20110901-DSC_0265.jpg
 
Ohhh come on lets see a bit more - what's in those boxes and bags ;)
 
Darn it.. i thought it was the theme of your model shot!

Dislike
 
Its a ballhead, tripod, and pricey but wow @ the quality carrying bag. So far loving it, my cheapo tripod I wasted money on I bought an adapter for that will hold an umbrella and flash!


Manfrotto 055CXPRO 3-SECTION TRIPOD - MA055CXPRO3

Manfrotto 322RC2 GRIP ACTION BALL HEAD - MA322RC2

Manfrotto 35" TRIPOD BAG (BLACK) f/3011/21/33 - MA3280B
 
Nice! I wish I had gone CF sometimes when carrying the darn thing.... :)
 
Why go with Carbon fiber when you have to weigh it down anyway with a sandbag :lmao:
 
Why go with Carbon fiber when you have to weigh it down anyway with a sandbag :lmao:

Thanks guys, and Schwetty 99% of the time only thing mine will be weighed down with will be the lenses and bodies
bigthumb.gif


The only reason i sprung for CF is because I didn't want to regret not going all the way later and buying yet a THIRD tripod lol
 
Nevermind.. I didnt READ your post. I thougth you had a CF "LIGHT" post LOL. Waste of money in my oppinion. LOL. You will have super light post holding heavy light on top hahah.

I got a super duper heavy Bogen tripod. Ridiculously heavy but it is a tank. I need a CF one too though.
 
Ahh but you can hang a nice heavy camera bag from a tripod - all the lightness of carbon-fibre to walk with and then hang the heavy bag from it to get all the stability of a heavier set of legs :)

Got my eye on a set of better legs with CF - though I'm aiming slightly higher on the price range :( light and stable can be really expensive
 
Ahh but you can hang a nice heavy camera bag from a tripod - all the lightness of carbon-fibre to walk with and then hang the heavy bag from it to get all the stability of a heavier set of legs :)

Got my eye on a set of better legs with CF - though I'm aiming slightly higher on the price range :( light and stable can be really expensive

Kewl! I don't plan anything bigger than the 70-200, and this stuff is just a money-pit, oops I meant hobby to me. I have to cut myself short with the 11 pound no breeze model
badteeth.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom