What's new

Uptown Charlotte

Rock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The wife and I went walking in Charlotte's uptown today and I snapped a few with my P&S. Just wanted to share a couple.....

I liked the way the second building reflected in the first..
DSCF1927.jpg


DSCF1935.jpg


DSCF1918.jpg
 
I really like the first shot.
 
Thanks...

I liked that one too....
 
That reflection would have made me take the same kind of photo, too! For sure. Well spotted.

Too bad the busker in the last is so dark. You should have exposed on him and not on the sunlit houses behind him. And why did you not step closer to make HIM the real subject of your photo. He looks friendly enough! ;) Exposure would also have been easier had you excluded most of the background and surroundings! You meter would have known better what to meter!
 
Thanks for the comments. I am still learning and I will try that next time. He was very friendly and guess I am still learning to walk up and say "I'd like to take your picture if you don't mind"
 
Nice shootin Rock. I like the reflection in the first. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom