Urban Anastasia

Christopher_Wesser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys,
i'm pretty new here and spent some time reading many threads. Now i thought, i'd give it a try with one series i shot about two weeks ago with Anastsia, a Model from Germany (where i actually live). C&C is welcome ;)
(a little bit more can be found on my blogpost, but these are the best ones, i'd say)

nastja-0400.jpg

nastja-0390.jpg

nastja-0432.jpg

nastja-0439.jpg

Those nose ring things always remind me of the ones we used to crimp into the snouts of hogs to keep them from rooting under the fence of their hog pen...

I like the desaturated look, and the processing on each and every photo! Very nice post work on these--looks great! Were these done with any one or two particular presets or actions?

Thanks for your comment, Derrel!
well, yes i don't like these nose-rings too but it's kind of her identiy (at the moment) and so didn't ask her to take it out.

The first two photos are processed with one of my own presets called "Buttercream Vintage 2.0". You can find it here:
Photoshop Packages | Sandbox Photoblog

The last two are processed completely free without any preset but i'm pretty often messing around with colored fill-layers, that's how i get these looks ;)

Nice pictures. Nose ring is taking away from these shots. You don't need to ask her to take it out.. clone it out ;)

good photo, s, but the girl must have a handkerchief

The fourth picture is my favorite, with a background that matches her eyes and no distractions in the picture, unlike the other three. Also I find the post-processing (colour) most convincing in the fourth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back