What's new

Urban, Architecture, etc.

Casualtie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few shots I've taken over the course of this weekend. Most of them have urban feels to them, but that's because I was in downtown Miami when I took 'um.

What do you guys think? Click for full view.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Unfortunately, the last two don't want to resize..
 
I love love love love #4 Great work!!
 
4 and 5, real cool :)
 
Love the angle in #4 - comes out really well. I find 5 the most interesting to look at though. :thumbup:
 
You have something with 5 & 6. I think 2 looks a bit too staged. If the board was flipped over it might look better.
 
where were the last 2 pic taken?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom