What's new

Urban Art With a Twist

Ricardodaforce

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
43
Location
Alicante
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
awesome shots! I really like #3.
 
So you prove your versatility ; excellent works; i specially liked the second one

Regards :D
 
I love this! For some reason, it reminds me of a lot of urban music videos. It seems like a great place to shot.
 
I like #2, I dig the grunge look.
 
your 2nd post 1st photo is my favorite.
i love graffiti, been out tagging before.
you should check out Barry Mcgee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom