What's new

Urban Art With a Twist

I second #3. Pretty eerie.

I love this! For some reason, it reminds me of a lot of urban music videos. It seems like a great place to shot.

I like #2, I dig the grunge look.


Thanks everyone. I came home with some fairly dull photos, then decided to have a play!

You're welcome. I wish there were interesting places around my neighborhood to shoot in. Probably are, just don't feel like leaving my bed to find any! :lol:
 
nice shots, they look good.
 
I second #3. Pretty eerie.



I like #2, I dig the grunge look.


Thanks everyone. I came home with some fairly dull photos, then decided to have a play!

You're welcome. I wish there were interesting places around my neighborhood to shoot in. Probably are, just don't feel like leaving my bed to find any! :lol:

I know the feeling, it's FREEZING here!

nice shots, they look good.

Thank you!

Nice. I like #2. I like the way the light at the end of the tunnel illuminates the skull.

Thank you very much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom