What's new

Urban & Gang C&C please

firefitindivR

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
LI NY
Here are some photos I recently took for a school project. Would love some feedback C & C please! thanks





Social_Issue_Gand1_HDR2.jpg





Social_Issue_Gang20111204_0461.jpg





Social_Issue_Gang201112014_0649.jpg
 
How do you flash a west side symbol and be in New York. I'm not really finding them all that artistic, just snap shots.
 
the DOF on #1 really bothers me. A little to out of focus at the face for my liking.
 
This is what creeps me out about The City...Without knowing what the topic was for the project I will comment on the compositon as stand alone photos. #1 and #3 are working for nasty urban and gang. #2 is probably the one I would like best if it was just the solitary guy near the structure. The guy smack dead in the middle looks lke he is taking a leak. He might be for all I know...if he is, I don't get it.
 
The project was for gangs/ social issue... Since I don't know much about gangs nor do I have any gang member friends I staged 2 of my friends and had them throw some bull**** gang signs. The "W" sign that he is showing could mean anything... Waterbury, West Islip, Westhampton ect... Im going to have to agree with you georgiegirl #2 without the leaker would be the best out of the 3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom