US Beretta M9

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot of the US service pistol, the Beretta M9:

760153825_AiykZ-XL.jpg

Great shot I really like the flag in the back ground. I have that exact pistol!

edit: what lens did you use?

Thanks. I used the 24-70 at f/13 to get the whole pistol in focus.

Excellent shot, I love seeing my issued sidearm is such nice lighting.

But dude, you really need a better holster for that thing.

Excellent shot, I love seeing my issued sidearm is such nice lighting.

But dude, you really need a better holster for that thing.
It's the holster that came with it (one of 1,000 made) and the holster I served with. :) The pistol pictured is a limited run of "real" M9's sold to the public. It has all of the PM marks and serial numbers on just about every metal part including the hammer. The markings differ from the current crop of "M9's" being sold to the public which do not have the same military markings and PM's.

Here's a final edit (different shot) and the studio setup.

760226831_phPpd-XL.jpg

760227017_muNFN-XL.jpg

Nice firearm and great shot. Did you think about blocking the serial # or you don't care. Not sure if its all that bad to show the number but I would be safe than sorry.

It's a government assembly number, not a serial number. The serial number is on the other side of the frame. :)

great shot! love the flag in the background

Great shot, great subject and thanks for your service...from one to another :thumbup:

It's the holster that came with it (one of 1,000 made) and the holster I served with. :) The pistol pictured is a limited run of "real" M9's sold to the public. It has all of the PM marks and serial numbers on just about every metal part including the hammer. The markings differ from the current crop of "M9's" being sold to the public which do not have the same military markings and PM's.

That's a gem. Keep her around.

Beautiful photograph. Same weapon my department issues (L.A. County Sheriff)

Most reactions

Back