What's new

Used gear - good score?

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three Pocket Wizard Plus II's

Two hot-shoe adaptors

One SB-600

Total: $400


I think so! :mrgreen:
 
Wow! Great Deal! Did you already have a Plus II?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Nah, just some of the old, brown, first generation ones. They're compatible though.
 
Nice Score. I've been wondering about the Pocket Wizard rave. I googled your Plus IIs and was enlightened, I like. Of course I like the SB-600 too, duh.
 
Jealous, very nice, where abouts did you score this fantastic deal.
 
very nice deal:drool:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Jealous, very nice, where abouts did you score this fantastic deal.
It was advertised on Used Victoria! You gotta like people who buy what the salesman recommends and then get bored with it after having only used it twice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom