used mirrorless camera

plehmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a used mirrorless camera - probably either a Panosonic or Canon.

For an upcoming trip, I will be using a friend's Panosonic DMC-ZS50 point and shoot. I like the idea of having an eyepiece and this camera seems pretty nice but when I buy my own, I am thinking of a mirrorless camera so that it is still lightweight and can get other lenses. Any suggestions appreciated.

Welcome aboard.

If you are in the US, take a look at the used departments of Adorama, B&H, Cameta Camera, and KEH.

I am looking for a used mirrorless camera - probably either a Panosonic or Canon.

For an upcoming trip, I will be using a friend's Panosonic DMC-ZS50 point and shoot. I like the idea of having an eyepiece and this camera seems pretty nice but when I buy my own, I am thinking of a mirrorless camera so that it is still lightweight and can get other lenses. Any suggestions appreciated.

look at used prices on camera buy/sell forums, KEH, B&H, etc.
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Well, if OP ever returns, I recommend the XE-1. These things can be had for about $100. I ran across two right before thanksgiving for $125 each in excellent condition through private sale. Some of the Sony NEX stuff can be had for cheap as well. The NEX7 is still a beast of a camera and for little money.

Craigslist is FILLED with people dumping small-sensor mirrorless cameras. I perused my local area CL a few weeks ago looking for Nikon gear, and the photo/video section of CL was filled with mirrrorless outfits for sale. Call some of the people dumping their mirrorless gear, and make them offers!

Lightweight good mirrorless camera for travel ?
Fuji X-T2/X-T20
Or
Sony a6000/a6300/a6500

Craigslist is FILLED with people dumping small-sensor mirrorless cameras. I perused my local area CL a few weeks ago looking for Nikon gear, and the photo/video section of CL was filled with mirrrorless outfits for sale. Call some of the people dumping their mirrorless gear, and make them offers!

LOL
Craigslist is actually FILLED with people dumping DSLR cameras ......
I perused my local area CL a few weeks ago and the sell list was mostly Nikon DSLR cameras. people looking to DUMP their cameras and make offers
it's a huge, huge, opportunity .. Buh-lieve me !
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

The good news is that OP doesn't care and will never be back.

Most reactions

Back