UWO Hockey - 70-200 2.8 Test Run

Great shots! Especially the concentration on the face in #3, getting by the D in #7 and the aftermath of a hit in #14. Great action!

Thanks guys...hopefully there'll be another game coming up next week I can get out to

Love the shots - yet another hockey player here and am looking forward to shooting some games!

<--------- Effing Hockey NUT... Hockey Canada Officials huh? Must have been across the border.

4, 14 and 16 are the best. The thing to capture when shooting hockey is obviously the speed, but also the concentration on the faces of the players.

Look particulary at the focus in the face of the player in #4. It is ridiculous. It also shows one of the most difficult things in the game. Moving the puck without lookign at it. Stickhandling a puck is probably the single most unappreciated skill in all of sports.

And a 40D huh? You were shooting these at 6.5 fps weren't you... I am so jealous. Hockey is why I want a 40D. But I will be picking up a 70-200 first. Oh, and what ISO are you shooting these at. Could you publish some Exif data for a few of the ice action shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back