Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Venison!
1 Framed with a " V "
_ V _ Is For Venison.jpg

After watching the doe from the vantage above, I thought I saw her turn around and lick something so I decided to change perspective and saw this:
Doe & Fawn .jpg

3 Like You've Never Nursed!
Like You Never Nursed!.jpg

Sometimes it pays to change the view!

Yes, you are right. I was afraid no one would see the " v " if I didn't mention it in the first pic. Thanks Smoke!

Yes, you are right. I was afraid no one would see the " v " if I didn't mention it in the first pic. Thanks Smoke!

Do we get a prize for finding all the "v's"? LOL I'm not sure what's up with our deer. Normally we have a parade of newborns in our front yard by this time, but so far nothing this year.

Do we get a prize for finding all the "v's"? LOL I'm not sure what's up with our deer. Normally we have a parade of newborns in our front yard by this time, but so far nothing this year.

Venison!
1 Framed with a " V "
View attachment 158725
After watching the doe from the vantage above, I thought I saw her turn around and lick something so I decided to change perspective and saw this:
View attachment 158726
3 Like You've Never Nursed!
View attachment 158727

Sometimes it pays to change the view!
Great set!

Very cool!

Thanks much for your interest and taking time to reply. I truly appreciate your input :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back