What's new

Vacation Tools

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What are some things you take in your bag for vacation? I'm going to Aruba again for my vacation. I have been down there about 12 times since I own a time share at the marriott. any suggestions?
 
What kind of photography you do will dictate what kit you take, but in addition I always take extra batteries, few packets of sillica gel (helps keep moisture out of gear in humid climates), some microfibre cloths, couple of sealable plastic bags (keeps sand etc out).
 
I'm sure my mother will grab my camera for some candids. I mainly plan on taking landscape photo of the beautiful island
 
tripod
camera
super wide angle lens

if i had a small range finder id bring that for taking street pictures.
 
Circular Polarizer. Possibly an ND filter for wide aperture/shallow DOF in very bright sunshine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom