What's new

Valet Parking

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...not quite :mrgreen:



54248347-O.jpg
 
woodsac you really should think about spending out on a new car mate! :lol:

Awsome shot as per usual :thumbup:
 
cool shot, remind me not to let them park my car
 
they can park mine...i'm looking for an excuse for a new one :)

love it man!
 
Very cool shot! Not your transport I assume! :)

Rob
 
Thanks all!

If this was my car...I would have a lonnnnng walk home :mrgreen:
 
beautiful shot yet again! love the tones :) nicely composed :thumbsup:
 
great shot! nicely composed and I like how you've kept detail in the interior of the car. :D
 
Thats veary cool. I love how the sun has more or less cooked the whole dash over time. Looks like an late 80's car offen you see 30's-50's out there thats cool... (Come to think about it maybe that was not the sun maybe that was a person)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom