Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
The second one is HOT. Nicely done.

Jake

This is great. Love the second one.

The shadows on the shoes look a bit odd to me in the second picture...in the first shot, the shape of the shoes is clear, and I prefer shot #1. I LIKE that gridded light for the hair...it shows really nice hair texture and curling! it just totally shows off the lustre her hair has! Many people go wayyyy overboard on hair light lighting--but yours looks totally awesome man!

Okay, I struggled a bit because I did not simply want to say "DAMN SHE'S FINE". Now hopefully this makes sense. I think I would have preferred her right foot/toes angled back towards her so that maybe that calf would be more accentuated.

Very nice..
Was that clamshell lighting? Ish?

Negative. Clamshell would be two sources front and center wit main a stop or more than the other.

I thought clamshell was basically any time you have lights opposite sides. kinda like a pearl with the clamshells on either side. didnt realize there was any front lighting that needed to be involved.

What I consider 'clamshell' (and i could be wrong) is a main up and a second, fill light about a stop & half lower. Both lights are dead center and I would shoot through between them. It's a very nice semi-flat light for beauty. I do it with a beauty dish up and a softbox low but it could be any type of modifier.

What I consider 'clamshell' (and i could be wrong) is a main up and a second, fill light about a stop & half lower. Both lights are dead center and I would shoot through between them. It's a very nice semi-flat light for beauty. I do it with a beauty dish up and a softbox low but it could be any type of modifier.

well, either way...
all three of these are great.

especially #3...

Last edited by a moderator:
She's such an awesome woman in every respect. Sometimes it's a little exciting to look through the viewfinder :)

I love the head shot and the lighting on it. It really shows how dynamic her face is.

The headshot is stunning. The other two I'm just kinda eh about.. I guess I don't understand the purpose of the fur on the chair.

Most reactions

Back