vanishing people

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to TPF, but I have intentions to stay here, don't need more forums. Just one is good for me.
So since I'm new I'm browsing trough the site, reading posts, hoping to find something interesting and mostly I do find a good read ... sometimes even say a thing or two :)

Anyway, the one thing that struck me is that bunch of people are asking something in their first post and they got fair numbers of helpful advises. They may say Thanks! or not even that and simply vanish from the forum.
Do you care if someone don't take their time to say "Thanks, you helped me". Because you're giving them your time, opinion, and respect for what it matters, and they don't give it back.

The reason I joined TPF is that everyone posting here a question is sure to get an answer.... but it seems that not every OP says a thanks

I don't care about that. If I think I have something helpful to offer I post it. It may help the OP or someone else, or maybe not, but I have no control over that.

It's always nice to know you actually helped someone, but really, I don't think it matters. Unless I put a LOT of effort into helping them and get completely ignored, which has happened on car forums quiiite a few times.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back