Vanishing Vista....

Frequency, Picture #1 is the much stronger composition of the two. In pic 2, the bus becomes the main subject, not the road rambling through the desolate landscape. I also like the wild flowers off to the right side of the road. Maybe getting lower to the ground, and a slight angling towards them would be a good way to bring them further into the picture, and at the same time help to eliminate some of the uninteresting scrub growth on the left side.

Thank you Joel; you are right; actually the image with bus was unnecessary; if at all it was included, it should be proceeding away from the observer......
I too feel happy about those wild flowers.....

Regards :D

I prefer the first also with its strong colour and lead in from the road. Have you tried cropping about a thumbs with (as you see it on screen) from the right to see if it looks better without the larger stick and larger tree to make the flora a bit more regular. ( it may or may not improve)

I prefer the first also with its strong colour and lead in from the road. Have you tried cropping about a thumbs with (as you see it on screen) from the right to see if it looks better without the larger stick and larger tree to make the flora a bit more regular. ( it may or may not improve)
Thank you Jaomul...i never thought that way..... you mean as we see in the second image?

Ya Frequency, like the composition in #2

140kn08.jpg

#1 is like a painting...awesome! :)

The bus takes attention away from the landscape, and the bright reflection on the front doesn't help.

Where was this taken?

#1 is like a painting...awesome! :)

The bus takes attention away from the landscape, and the bright reflection on the front doesn't help.

Where was this taken?

Thank you FP; this was taken from one of the village in Karnataka, named Gundalpet, which is famous for floral cultivation.... when i was there i really felt that the place was not well exposed to tourists .....

I'll refrain from commenting on the composition, but from a technical standpoint these both appear soft, oversaturated and grainy, plus you have some sensor dust issues.

Over saturated, too much blue.
Composition could have been improved by moving to the right just a bit and centering the mountains in the top of the frame with the road going just a bit more left to right.
Since you like those little flowers if the photos had been taken with the camera at a lower angle they would have been featured more.

I think the color saturation really makes the shot ;) Doesn't always work, but for some reason, I like it in this one. The crop is a big improvement.

I can feel the heat of the sun, the sticky moisture, and the vaguely sweet aroma of a million flowers in a distant field.

Omg, that green is amaze.

Most reactions

Back