TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Tis the season of color, hope everyone isn't bored yet :wink:

IMG_5743-04copy.jpg

IMG_5824-01.jpg

IMG_5742-02copy.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

beautiful series, I like 1 and 3.

#1 is really good, although the posts (not that you could take them out of the ground) bother me a little on the right.

Regards,
Peter Witham

How could we ever (EVER!?!?!?!?) find these colours and these scene BORING, I wonder. Well, I certainly don't!
I love Photo 1.
How I would love to be there and see it with my own eyes.

I also like the colour distribution in 3 very much and the deep blue and deep red of the rowanberries in 2, as well.

So all in all: I like them all. And LOVE 1.

like them all but number 1 all the way

hi! did you play a bit with shadows in the last one?! I think that it might look better with more contrast in shadowy parts (for example under the leaves in the foreground), because it looks a bit flat to me. but still it is beautiful for it's colours. and the small round red dots (rowanberries - thanks LaFoto:p ) look wonderful!

I thank you all for your comments:)

mentos_007 said:
hi! did you play a bit with shadows in the last one?! I think that it might look better with more contrast in shadowy parts (for example under the leaves in the foreground), because it looks a bit flat to me. but still it is beautiful for it's colours. and the small round red dots (rowanberries - thanks LaFoto:p ) look wonderful!

Thanks Mentos, I also thought #3 could use a little more ummmph. I didn't want to go to far in this picture as I wanted to keep it somewhat realistic, also to keep detail in the mountain and not create blowouts

Here I added a little contrast as well as a levels adjustment. This was about as far as I could comfortably go. I am sure others could do a much better job

IMG_5742-02b.jpg

great shots john, love #1 and #3. i love the old country feel of #1. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back