Vegas nights.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been quiet this last week because I took a little trip for work. Instead of the DC area this year, they took us to Las Vegas. While we did work while we were there, I had plenty of time to take some photos. The only regret that I have is that I didn't take my tripod with me (too bulky and no space).

Here is one of the night images that I got from my balcony.

23161368673_185e19805e_c.jpg
7D mk ii, 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, @46mm, f/3.5, 1/60, ISO 1250 and hand held. The processing is basics in LR and then taken to PS CC to do noise reduction using MacPhun plug-in. Then I used MacPhun Intensify and then I smart sharpened and used a guassian blur technique that I learned from Scott Kelby.

Enjoy.

Nice shot! Love the colors.

i miss vegas food.

Great shot Ron especially for hand held! I really enjoyed Vegas. So much to see and do without even gambling.

Nice Ronron. Buffets? Fremont street is my Vegas style.

Thanks Jaca. We did a couple of buffets, but my favorite was Bubba Gumps. I've been to Vegas twice and haven't made it to Fremont yet.

i miss vegas food.

There is plenty of food there Braineack.

Great shot Ron especially for hand held! I really enjoyed Vegas. So much to see and do without even gambling.

Thank you shefjr. Yes there is plenty to do and see.

More images from this trip to come.

Fine shot. It's been a while but the buffet at Mandalay Bay was expensive but really good. I remember buffets for three-and-a-half bucks that included lobster. Oh well.

Fine shot. It's been a while but the buffet at Mandalay Bay was expensive but really good. I remember buffets for three-and-a-half bucks that included lobster. Oh well.

Thank you.

I didn't make it down to MB this time. Yeah the buffets have for sure gone up in price. But there is a ton of food. (good thing I walked at least 10,000 steps a day to make up for it)

Nice capture. Everything about is nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back