Venice C & C

hayleyfraser24

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
hayleyfraserphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot in raw and I wanted to keep as much of the detail as possibe so I did use bracketing and then merge to HDR for some of the pictures, although I had no tripod with me, these are the hdr shots, I have not edited the other shots I took yet, ive got about 400 photos to sort through! Venice was stunning but it was a bit rainy apart from 1 day. The last shot was taken from the plane flying over the Alps. Id love any comments or critique! Sorry I know there are 5 but I couldnt choose what ones to put up...Hmm some of them look a bit pink after posting on here!

1 Grand canal Venice
DSC05605_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

2 bridge Venice
DSC05567_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

3 Gondola
DSC05527_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

4 Clock
DSC05846_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

5 Alps

DSC05963_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done, the first three especially are classic views of Venice. Do you have a polarizing filter? I that would have been of great benefit here, increasing saturation and sky contrast as well as reducing the reflections in #1. Nice set.

Nicely done, the first three especially are classic views of Venice. Do you have a polarizing filter? I that would have been of great benefit here, increasing saturation and sky contrast as well as reducing the reflections in #1. Nice set.

Thankyou for the nice comment! I do have a polarizing filter but I didnt use it, I should have thought of that! The first 2 pictures look really pink on this screen but maybe its my computer. Thanks for the tip about the filter, I need to remember to use all my resources!:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back