What's new

Venice impressions: C&C

Groucho123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Location
BY, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both were shoots taken pretty close together. It was a nice dy, but with a grey sky.

#1 although the shy's blown out I like the contrast to the shipyard.
#2 that was snapshot as got as it again. Again ,the sky's blown, but I believe the guy is what's important.

What are your thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • $Venice1.webp
    $Venice1.webp
    614.5 KB · Views: 125
  • $Venice2.webp
    $Venice2.webp
    575.4 KB · Views: 97
Agree! They're both interesting scenes and I think with some careful processing both of these images could be significantly improved.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom