very new C&C please

alarionov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so I am very new to Photography as a hobby. I am new to the forum as well. I have been lurking around for like a month now before I even got my camera, thought I would officially join in. Thanks for having me.
Any advice is welcomed. Two shots from today.

3189113465_01ca29f67d_m.jpg

3189133839_7ddb720403.jpg

Canon Reble XSi
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Kit Lens

Last edited:
I like the candle... the crop on the cat doesn't do much for me.

I think flames make interesting photos. Some may say that's some inner firebug in me!

I like the candle... the crop on the cat doesn't do much for me.

I think flames make interesting photos. Some may say that's some inner firebug in me!

I also tried the candle shot with slower shutter speed and blew on the flame to see if I can get anything interesting but nothing that looked good. It did make the flame look like it literally exploded lol.

Thanks

The candle is nice. I love your kitty, but I agree the crop doesn't do her(?) image justice.

the candel is terrific, the crop on the cat doesn't work for me either but he/she is sooooo cute!

Yea she (the cat) was in an akward position resting her head on a chair and my cropping options were very limited.

Thanks for the input :D

Well hello newbie.......It's great to have someone else in here that's just as new as I am. I'm currently entering the photography world and I wanted to get some input on choosing the right camera. I'm torn between the NikonD90 and the Canon Rebel XSi as a starter camera. please help!!! I've been reading review after review and I can't figure anything out.

Well hello newbie.......It's great to have someone else in here that's just as new as I am. I'm currently entering the photography world and I wanted to get some input on choosing the right camera. I'm torn between the NikonD90 and the Canon Rebel XSi as a starter camera. please help!!! I've been reading review after review and I can't figure anything out.

Hi there fellow newbie....
One thing I can say is that when I was shopping around I really liked the idea of the 3" lcd screen on the Rebel Xsi, however I am now finding out that it really is not as important to me as I thought it would be since I find myself using the view finder all the time.

Here is a good review of Starter SLR cameras

Best entry-level digital SLR cameras - CNET Reviews

Thanks so much and any other information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I think I've given myself brain overload on all this information. I've read review after review and still i'm just as confused as I've ever been. TO MANY OPTIONS. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back