ashleysmithd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ashleysmithd.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
vicky.jpg

polarizing filter used to lower contrast.

is it just me or do photos show up much greener in mozilla and internet explorer than normal picture viewers? download this picture from the server and let me know if im going mad or not.

Constructive criticism appreciated.
tnx.

note:
just for clarification, I'm going for the darker look, this isn't meant to be some glamour model style portrait.

Last edited:
I think you've acheived the look you were going for; not fussy about the way the clouds/sky turned out - a little too processed looking, and I think it would work better if the top of her head wasn't cropped.

Bikefreax, here is another link: http://ashleysmithd.deviantart.com/art/Vicky-96721280

and tnx tirediron, as for the processed look I really wanted to try and bring the dynamic range up by using the polarizer and curve adjustment in photoshop. Getting sick of using photomatix to tone map everything and make it all look cartoonish, wanted to keep everything real and raw.

cheers.

I agree that the top of the head would look better in the shot for overall aesthetics. I would also go into the exposure and adjust the gamma control.

Most reactions

Back