Video Reviewers Needed!

Oh, and "have it in frame with you" means I need another video-capable camera as well?

You have to have a video camera to record a video review, regardless of whether or not you're in frame. :/

So... You pay $3.00 per review, and the reviews have to be roughly 2 minutes? That's $1.50 a minute... Plus editing time.

How does that equate to $60 dollars an hour exactly? I'm not seeing the math work here.

Sometimes it even goes more than that.

:lmao: Speaking from my experience in video and television production, the going rate for a very inexpensive video is $1,000 per minute. I remember one that was $50,000 for 12 minutes.

skieur

skieur said:
:lmao: Speaking from my experience in video and television production, the going rate for a very inexpensive video is $1,000 per minute. I remember one that was $50,000 for 12 minutes.

skieur

This guy said he wants YouTube style videos. Nothing professional. That's why it's so cheap. I say go to YouTube.

$1,000 a minute! Wow, I can't even imagine making that much. Professional athletes and actors don't even make that if you break down the millions of dollars they make a year into 1 minute intervals. Boy I need to get in on a little of that action.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back