Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 20, 2005 #1 Taken in a rice field outside of Hanoi Vietnam.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2005 #2 I like the contrast. Gives it emotion. I also like the centering on this one. Works good here.
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you thank you.
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Alright, I have got some comments from others saying that this image is too dark. So, I edited it and lightend the image. I think it makes a big difference.
Alright, I have got some comments from others saying that this image is too dark. So, I edited it and lightend the image. I think it makes a big difference.
terri39 10 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,813 Reaction score 9,607 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #5 Oh, this second, lighter image is a great improvement. I agree the first was a little dark and flat. Not much needs improvement as far as your composition, though - this is wonderful. :thumbup: Nice work.
Oh, this second, lighter image is a great improvement. I agree the first was a little dark and flat. Not much needs improvement as far as your composition, though - this is wonderful. :thumbup: Nice work.
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #6 terri said: Oh, this second, lighter image is a great improvement. I agree the first was a little dark and flat. Not much needs improvement as far as your composition, though - this is wonderful. :thumbup: Nice work. Click to expand... I agree.
terri said: Oh, this second, lighter image is a great improvement. I agree the first was a little dark and flat. Not much needs improvement as far as your composition, though - this is wonderful. :thumbup: Nice work. Click to expand... I agree.
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 Banned #7 I like the second image better too, but would love to see some of that yummy color again!
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Here's the Color version: I felt it didn't have the same effect on the image as B&W.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Sep 21, 2005 #9 No, you're right. THe B&W is much better. I as well like the brighter one better. Very nice pic