What's new

View from a plane

I wasn't implying that someone was being rude to me. I absolutely agree that I posted pictures and should take whatever someone's opinion is of them. I accept that. I do, however, think that some people were rude to others in their responses to this debate. That's all.

I welcome any and every opinion put out there because I learned something from each one - positive or negative. So thank you all for your candor.

Whatever the case, don't be discouraged by any of this. Post away! I love seeing peoples pics, learning from their successes and even their occasional misses. I learn a ton here. It's a great place and people try hard to help.
 
I did notice the stuff on the lens right away, however I do like #1's reflection of the clouds on the wing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom