Vineyard

JTG40cal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a wedding at a vineyard today. I am very much a beginner so I didnt get too many shots that came out good, but these too were probably the best:

3688317605_e6fcdff5de_b.jpg

3688326085_c600d2320e_b.jpg

3688320697_5a0fe0c23c_b.jpg

Any input is appreciated.

I would love to see these in color. Number 2 is my favorite. I can image the feast of a family there. Beautiful.

I would love to see these in color. Number 2 is my favorite. I can image the feast of a family there. Beautiful.

Thank you very much! Here are the only two I have in color. I only got my camera three days ago so I am still very new at all this. Any feedback is much apprecaited.

3691179693_85b8e49960_b.jpg

3691168279_2d2e54ec0a_b.jpg

I'm still new to photography as well. You're doing great. I like the vineyard in color also.

These look way too flat. Kick the contrast up some and it will help a bunch.

The second one looked real cool in B&W . It would be even better if you portrait-cropped it.
Now the other to would have looked better if it would have been sunny.
Maybe try boosting the contrast of the sky in lightroom or photoshop with ND effects.
I hope some one would be kind enought to explain it , because I just solve the problem by using a ND Filter, because the time it takes my computer to open an image or series in lightroom, i can finish a cup of coffee:lol:

Most reactions

Back