What's new

Vintage flashes and other stuff, need to sell

addedpulp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Someone suggested I post here and not just in the sale forum, not sure if they mean for interest or for values. I bought it because I was looking for a Graflex 3-cell, and got it in a lot of other stuff. I have all of these pieces and a Heiland 3-cell.

Photo Album - Imgur
Photo Album - Imgur
 
Sorry, you're not going to find anyone here interested in these flashes. Most likely more interest will be generated if sold on eBay. Not many people collect flashes, unfortunately. Give eBay a try, you never know. Good luck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom