Virgnia's Landscape and Cityscape

Robertkl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All, I am new to the Forum I Live in the great state of Virginia. (forgive me if I dont know exactly how to add photos to this kind of forum)
Here are a couple of Panorama's that I have taken in the last month.
1.) Afton Mountain over look of off I-64 looking into the Valley towards Charlottesville. Memorial Day 2017
The Valley by Robert Lukens, on Flickr
2.) Downtown Richmond
Downtown Richmond by Robert Lukens, on Flickr
3.) Richmond's Main Street Station
Main Street Station Richmond, Va by Robert Lukens, on Flickr

Nice shots! The framing could be better in 2 and 3, the cut off cars make it look a bit sloppy and would have looked more considered if you had allowed just a little space around them.

The main street station looks like a fun place to shoot. I'm a sucker for rust!! You should go back and play with all those wonderful colors and angles!

weepete, I agree, but the framing was already bad considering that was the only shot I had in a small amount of time.

mishele, I am about to upload a few more photos of the main street station on Flickr. I dont know what topic to post them on here since the main subject is a train with the station in the background.

weepete, I agree, but the framing was already bad considering that was the only shot I had in a small amount of time.

mishele, I am about to upload a few more photos of the main street station on Flickr. I dont know what topic to post them on here since the main subject is a train with the station in the background.
The "General Gallery" will work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back