Virtually new pair of Nikon AF-S DX VR lenses, LOOK

azzkikr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for looking. Up for is a virtually brand new Nikon Lens that I bought for my Nikon D5000 camera a few months ago.

AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR (2176)

Lens is in SUPERB condition and was EXTREMELY well cared for. No dings, scratches, cracks, signs of use…NO FUNGUS/NO MOLD. Also comes with its own dedicated NIKON hood and NIKON lens caps. The 18-55 was part of the kit. 18-55 retails for $199.

I bought the camera and lens in December 2009 and did not get around to using them until March this year. Never used in environments with moisture, sand, dust…NEVER. Always used during dry, sunny and clear conditions. Mostly car photography. Selling as I just bought an 18-200mm lens and need to recoup some money.

ALL ALL ALL items are genuine NIKON products, the lens, the hood, the cap. This is a perfect lens if you are a beginning photographer.

Asking $120 and this includes shipping in the US. Thanks.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROP...now $360 including shipping in the US. PM if interested.

hahahahah your price is insane there like 120 and 160 from adorama

Simply suggesting would suffice. There's no need to laugh at the person about it. You can use that time to work on your grammar and spelling.

OP, these lenses go for less than that brand new... You may want to adjust accordingly for used.

18-55 is $112
55-200 is $219

Simply suggesting would suffice. There's no need to laugh at the person about it. You can use that time to work on your grammar and spelling.

OP, these lenses go for less than that brand new... You may want to adjust accordingly for used.

18-55 is $112
55-200 is $219

Josh220

Appreciate you going to bat for me. I will adjust pricess accordingly. If you can't tell by now, I'm fairly new to this...I just bought my camera last December and I'm barely getting used to it. I bought an 18-200 lens and that is why I'm getting rid of these. However I didn't look at the market for used lenses and only guestimated how I would price them. You are right on the money with the prices you quote from Adorama. As such I will adjust the price for my lightly used lenses. Thanks again!

Just a note - Adorama has the refurb 55-200's for 149 - these are Nikon factory refurb. Just trying to help you sale them - that may be something to take into consideration

18-55 is $112
55-200 is $219

Josh220

Appreciate you going to bat for me. I will adjust pricess accordingly. If you can't tell by now, I'm fairly new to this...I just bought my camera last December and I'm barely getting used to it. I bought an 18-200 lens and that is why I'm getting rid of these. However I didn't look at the market for used lenses and only guestimated how I would price them. You are right on the money with the prices you quote from Adorama. As such I will adjust the price for my lightly used lenses. Thanks again!

No problem, that's what sucks about selling gear on photography forums. You have to sell them for the bare minimum. Make sure you throw them up on your local Craigslist, I have sold some gear on there as well.

55-200 has been sold, case has been sold...only remaining lens is the 18-55...won't someone take this off my hands? :)

I just might! How much are you looking to get for it?

Most reactions

Back