nealjpage
multi format master in a film geek package
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2005
- Messages
- 3,479
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Oregon
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Was in the City by the Bay last week and had a chance to get a few shots. ANy thoughts? Feedback appreciated.
All taken on Tmax with my Bronica ETRS 75mm lens.
A few obligatory bridge shots:
1. I can't explain the edges of this one. Any ideas?

2.

3.

Other stuff:
4.

5. (way under-exposed, but I kinda like the effect..)

6.

Thanks for looking, everybody!
All taken on Tmax with my Bronica ETRS 75mm lens.
A few obligatory bridge shots:
1. I can't explain the edges of this one. Any ideas?

2.

3.

Other stuff:
4.

5. (way under-exposed, but I kinda like the effect..)

6.

Thanks for looking, everybody!
