What's new

Visiting Hawk..

Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
33
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was outside actually messing with some adjustments on my camera, Still trying to get used to it from not having it very long, and this guy landed a few trees over from where i was, so naturally i took the shot..

$DSC03368.webp
 
Nice sharp capture of the hawk. I think I would prefer a rectangle to a square but it looks good.
 
That looks to me like a beautiful Northern Harrier :thumbup:


But I could be wrong, I am not an expert.
 
Last edited:
That looks to me like a beautiful Northern Harrier :thumbup:


But I could be wrong, I am not an expert.

It is actually a Cooper Hawk. I was not sure myself without checking at the time. They have taken to nesting in rural towns as their main diet consists of pigeons and doves. With this in mind, i followed and found their nest, so i will be getting better shots once the weather breaks a little here, and begins to act like spring. :)
 
It looks like you have the room to work with on the original, so I'd suggest an 8X10 crop without cropping the top and just a little more room on the left than on the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom