Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Ambivalent

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Absolutely Not!

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the last line of my original post, I thought I had made it clear that I am not attempting a coup. Rather, I wanted to see how people might react to such a hypothetical situation.

^^ in that vein I find it out of taste for you to put this poll up in the first place.

^^ in that vein I find it out of taste for you to put this poll up in the first place.

I don't necessarily think so. The question is not "Will you make me a mod?" but "How would you feel about me being a mod?" They're fundamentally different. The former implies that how you answer this poll may actually cause something to happen one way or another. It will not.

There was no other way for me to find out how people would feel except to ask.

I don't necessarily think so. The question is not "Will you make me a mod?" but "How would you feel about me being a mod?" They're fundamentally different. The former implies that how you answer this poll may actually cause something to happen one way or another. It will not.

There was no other way for me to find out how people would feel except to ask.

Although the title implies differently, in my opinion. ;)

I think the outcome so far ... with lots of people voting absolutely and lots of them absolutely not, demonstrate how polarising Max is as a member, and would be as a Mod.

To moderate is quite the opposite of to polarise :p

So who else we got? Nominations?

- :) -

Ya want reason....the guy offends people, has a crap attitude, and personally I can think of other members here that are much better technically, and have a much better personal skills. If Max can learn to talk to people, with being so crusty, then maybe I will change my vote....but as it is now, the forum has enough ego, and to put one of them in the critique section is not something I would like to see.

thank god somebody else thinks like me on this matter

So Max, in the vein of the straw poll;

What do you see as the problems or issues with the current management of the critique forum?

How do you propose to correct these problems and issues?

What tools and support do you need to affect these proposed changes?

What modifications would you have to make in your style to make the section(s) a success?

So Max, in the vein of the straw poll;

What do you see as the problems or issues with the current management of the critique forum?

How do you propose to correct these problems and issues?

What tools and support do you need to affect these proposed changes?

What modifications would you have to make in your style to make the section(s) a success?
^^^ May I second that motion. Let's have some proposed policies on the table rather than the politics of personality. You may be right Max that the poll itself may come to nothing, but the debate on what's needed and the merits of your argument may have longer legs.

I have to run at the moment but will post my response later. Probably a long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back