voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks. Long time no talk. If anyone still remembers me. I was the original TPF spammer and faded into a ghost after the birth of my son. Anyway... I just finished a website after labouring for many months (didn't have much time). I got paid today and ordered some new toys. I've been jamming with some friends on the weekends the last few months and I've been looking at purchasing nice recording equipment for a couple of years now.

Toy #1 - Digital 8 track workstation

digi8track.jpg

that came with a free gift - 3/4" diaghragm condensor mic with shockmount

mic1.jpg

I also purchased a 1" diaghragm condensor microphone

mic2.jpg

So that's it.. i just wanted to brag and reintroduce myself and say hi to all the wonderful peeps at TPF. Original music should be coming down the pipe in the near future!

WB Voods!!

Thanks DC! Sorry we had to cancel our Netflix. I enjoyed the netflix friendship while it lasted ;) We ordered HBO and weren't watching too many movies.

It was very recently that I noticed that you weren't on.

I've tuned into a Netflix addict. ;) Watching these shows at the moment - Lost (desperately waiting for season 2), Alias, 24 etc.

whoa!!! That looks sweet! :thumbup:

Congrats on the new toys. :) I expect to hear the Voodoocat jam sessions very soon!

Quit being a stranger. :whip:

terri said:
whoa!!! That looks sweet! :thumbup:

Congrats on the new toys. :) I expect to hear the Voodoocat jam sessions very soon!

Quit being a stranger. :whip:

Ditto! And we want more Noah pics! :D

core_17 said:
Ditto! And we want more Noah pics! :D
He'll be standing with his little hands over his ears soon, no doubt.... :lol: we want a picture of that!

You are cool voodoo!

and like you... I too have faded into the shadows in recent months :-( :-(

But no bubba for me.... just work :-(

Meysha said:
You are cool voodoo!

and like you... I too have faded into the shadows in recent months :-( :-(

But no bubba for me.... just work :-(
You're not too shabby yourself :D :hug::

Most reactions

Back