What's new

Waiting for Baby

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tomorrow is my due date, and I'm still waiting for Baby... I felt inspired to take some "waiting for baby" shots today -- here's a few of my favorites

C&C always appreciated!

IMG_2692.JPG


IMG_2691.JPG


IMG_2694.JPG

​
 
Cute idea. I like the closet with the tiny clothes all lined up.
 
Nope, no flash... just the natural lighting coming in from the window. Fortunately, it's one of the few rooms in our house that actually gets a decent amount of light!

Oh, and yes, we're still waiting... hoping to post newborn pics soon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom